
WE'RE BACK! With a real reason to blog... baby downing is on the way. We're hoping this will be the easiest way to keep everyone updated on the progress. We went to our 15 week appointment last Friday and had our second sonogram. We had a sonogram very early on and it only looked like a peanut so we were thrilled to see the baby this time. Baby Downing is very active wieghing in at 4oz and 3.5-4 inches long. We were able to see the baby kicking and moving its arms and we even witnessed he/she swallowing! I am still taking medication for my nausea and will continue to do so as long as I need it. I attempted a few days without it last week and the outcome was not good! The medication does no harm to our baby so it is perfectly safe. I have also started eating more which I'm sure the baby is thankful for. Our next appointment is at the beginning of September with more pictures to come.
Welcome back to the blog world! Now let's see some pictures of that belly!! :)
ReplyDeleteGrandma voted Boy. The blue & white background might have swayed my decision but I will be just as happy if it's a girl! I just can't wait!!!!
ReplyDelete