An update on Baby Downing.. About 3 weeks ago my doctor released me from bed rest and I have been back to work! Now that is all I am supposed to do so don't tell her about all my Thanksgiving activities! Everything is going well and she even pushed out my appointments to every two weeks until it is time to go every week again. My Glucose screening went well and the only thing that changed was my Iron. I'm running a little low but nothing some Iron supplements can't fix.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving/Update on Baby D
We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We decided to host Thanksgiving this year and my family came over to feast. Traveling is getting a bit difficult and uncomfortable for me so this was nice to have it here and relax a little over the weekend. My mom and sister came over Wednesday night and we baked ALL of the desserts.... which we still have whole pies left! Then Thursday morning we woke up and Josh started the smoker for his first smoked Turkey which was a big hit. After dinner we played a card game which may have went quicker had we had 3 full decks of cards and not 3 decks of random cards! So funny... especially because we didn't realize it until the game was over. And finally Friday morning my mom, sister and I hit the stores to do some shopping. We found some great deals but had to cut the trip short a little after lunch because... well... I was tired and that is a lot of walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment