Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy Week!

Well so far it has been a busy week for Isla and I. We hung around the house Monday and Tuesday and tried to get some things back in order. Yesterday we had a very long, but successful, day out of the house. I had a few things I needed to do so Isla and I headed out to Oak Grove to pick up my mom. We stopped by the daycare where both my mom and Nana work to visit. I finally had a chance to meet all the babies my mom talks about all the time and it is hard to imagine Isla will be that big some day! Then we headed to drop off my car to have a recall fixed and the oil changed. After we dropped off the car I had to be measured for a dress and we went to the Independence Center to have some lunch. We went to Old Navy and New York and Company to look for some new clothes but I'm not quite ready to buy anything yet :) We picked up my car and headed back to Oak Grove where my friend Jacquie and her husband Jason stopped by to meet Isla. They are expecting their first child, a boy, in May! Overall Isla did really well on her outing.
Today we met Josh for lunch in Overland Park and on our way home we went to Target. I have been really nervous about going somewhere without help but it turned out just fine and we had a little mother-daughter shopping trip!
We have a weekend full of company coming up. Barb (Josh's mom) and his aunt Gina are coming our way to hang out with us for the weekend and my friend Michelle may be stopping by on Saturday to meet Isla as well. We are looking forward to all the visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment