Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Day in the life of grocery shopping with 2 kids!

Somehow, someway, I have avoided grocery shopping with both kids until yesterday. Our unwanted roommate in the attic returned so I had to wait for the exterminator to arrive before I could go grocery shopping. This is what the exterminator found......

A huge hole that the squirrels have chewed in the siding to enter our attic!

I was planning for just Aiden and I to go while Isla was at school but the exterminator took too long to get here and then it was nap time and by the time we left the house it was time to pick up Isla so we all went together. It went just fine although we did have to drive the "bus" carts which always catch a few looks. And is it just me or do those carts weigh like 100 pounds?! As we were finishing up in Price Chopper, we were walking by wine and spirits which prompted my 3 year old daughter to say "Mommy, we need to get some beer!" That would be the most embarrassing part of our trip! And we don't even buy beer very often so who knows why she felt the need to yell that. Here are a few pics from our adventure.


Hey, how's it goin???? Such a funny guy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment