Well the house is SOLD officially. We close on this house in just two weeks. It's crazy to think we have spent 6 years making this house our home and now we only have two weeks left. We have been looking forward to this move for several years now and as excited as we are to start the next chapter, it is a little sad as well. This is our first home, this is where we came after our wedding and opened all of our gifts with our family, where we started our life as Mr. & Mrs. This is where I hosted my first Thanksgiving dinner, where we brought our crazy dog home and our precious babies. We've celebrated many holidays, birthdays and even a little reunion of some of my close friends. This house is full of loving memories that I will cherish forever. This house was the beginning of our journey as the Downing Family. I will miss this house.
Here is the link to a video of our fondest memories in our home.
http://youtu.be/y390QYysj44
Enjoy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment