Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the ever growing Downing family. I know it's been a while since our last post but get ready because we will be posting away again! I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving. We decided to host this year is our new house and it went pretty well. We had lots of food, fun and laughs! 



We were lucky the kids and I were feeling better and well enough to actually put on this shindig because the week leading up to this was ugly! Now Josh has fell victim to the spreading sickness and our Christmas decorating will be on hold until he is feeling better.

We did get a good start on our Christmas shopping though on Thanksgiving night. We braved the crowds of Walmart and Toys R Us and snagged a few very wanted items for Isla and Aiden. Of course Isla is old enough now to recognize things she wants on commercials, so her list grows longer every day :) 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend while I continue to Lysol and disinfect this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment