Josh may disagree, but he started the round of sickness a couple days before Valentine's Day. He went to the Minute Clinic and they diagnosed him with the flu...so I sent him downstairs and shut the door for a whole day! I was desperately trying to prevent the sickness from spreading and I'm not sure why because it's really inevitable once it enters the house! That night Aiden got sick in his crib and he and I were up most of the night. It was so hard not to laugh a little when he was getting sick because I had to hold his head in the bowl because he just kept waving his hands saying "No,no,no,no,no!" Poor guy :( Besides being pretty tired the next day, he seemed to be feeling better and Josh was on the mend too but we stayed home and had a low key day.
The next day we ventured out to Nebraska furniture mart to buy the boys' new bedroom furniture! I was very excited to complete this task. It made me feel like we are actually moving forward with some kind of plan. We are planning to paint the room in two weeks and then hopefully set up all the furniture. I'm also planning to make new bedding for the room so I bought some fabric this weekend and I'm hoping to get started this week.
Here is my sick little man :(
No comments:
Post a Comment