Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Evan William~9 Months



As I sit here writing this, Evan is sitting in his high chair chomping away on his waffle, drinking some water from his sippy and all covered in snot. He has accomplished so much in the last month of his life. Evan has 8 teeth you can see and he is full of smiles so you can see them all of the time. He weighs 23.5 pounds. Evan likes to eat real food. About a month and a half ago he screamed the entire time I tried to feed him baby cereal and as soon as I gave him some toast he was completely happy. And when I say he eats, I mean he EATS! He will eat more than the other two kids combined and to this day he has not willingly stopped eating, I just stop feeding him once he eats a normal portion of food! He is on the go all of the time and he's quick! Take your eyes away for a minute and he is down the hallway and usually headed to the bathroom for some reason. He can crawl the right way now. No more army crawling for this guy. He is pulling up on anything that seems to be sturdy and he cruises around the house upright as far as he can before crawling the rest of the way. He babbles a lot and tries to imitate what you say. I usually point to his toes and call them toe-toes and he tries to say the same thing which is precious. He can also say the "ba" sound and then "dada" and "mama". I don't think he is quite there as far as knowing who is who but it's a start. He is such a happy baby and he really only gets mad when he wants to run around with the big kids and cant or when he's tired. He is doing so much better sleeping now and only occasionally wakes up in the night. Only 3 more months and my baby will be a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment