I'm currently sitting at the dealership waiting on my car to be fixed... there was a recall but don't worry it is nothing like Toyota! We had a good weekend in many ways. I received a call on Saturday morning from my old manager at University of Phoenix offering me a new position so I will be going back to work this coming Monday! It was such a relief knowing that I had a job to go back to/start again. I was trying not to worry about it and just kept hoping everything would work out and it did. It actually worked out perfectly because I will be working the 8-5:15 shift which is perfect for daycare. Isla can't start daycare until she is 8 weeks old so my sister is kindly sacrificing her spring break to hang out with Isla during my first week back. Then she will start daycare on the 22nd. I'm a little nervous/worried but I have been assured that she will do just fine.
Josh's dad also came down to visit this past weekend. We hung out and had pizza on Saturday night and he and Josh did some outside errands on Sunday. Due to a hail storm last summer we are putting on a new roof and with that we are getting new garage doors and siding! It's a lot to do and will probably take most of the summer but will be a big improvement to the house.
So far this week I have spent my time trying to take care of all the little things before I go back to work (such as getting my car fixed). I've become slightly obsessed with trying to organize things to hopefully make life a little easier with both of us working full time again. I'm open to suggestions! Here are some new pictures below and we hope everyone is having a good week so far!
Josh and Isla on the deck
I'm so glad everything worked out for you! :) I admire you for taking on working full time- it was exhausting for me only being part time!! I'd say organization is the key, and of course having lots of help from Josh! :)
ReplyDelete