Friday, April 2, 2010

Back to work!

I have been back to work for three weeks now and just finally today have access to all the necessary systems! Apparently it is a lot harder to get access to the systems when you were "terminated" and the re-hired... but I'm finally there. It has been a busy couple of weeks and I'm super behind on the blog so this is my attempt to catch up. We have had a lot going on that's for sure.

My first week back to work was tiring but luckily I had a live in Nanny :) My sister Amanda selflessly sacrificed her spring break to stay with us and watch Isla because Isla couldn't start daycare until she was 8 weeks old. It made the first week back a little easier with an extra hand around. Since then, Isla has started daycare and just finished her second week. She goes to the daycare at the Methodist Church in Belton and we have been very pleased so far. Unfortunately she she only makes it home in her original outfit about twice a week! They change her even when she just has a little spit up but I don't mind. When we get home in the evening she is exhausted so sometimes we don't get to see much of her.

Luckily the week I went back to work she started sleeping from 11:00pm-6:00am! And she has been sleeping like that ever since.... and I am thankful! I was so worried about how I was going to work a full day if I had been up in the middle of the night. Josh and I are still working on our morning routine and I think we get closer to the right one every day... if we could both get out of bed when we need to!

Here are a couple random pics and more posts to follow!
I swear she hits her rattle on purpose!

She loves bath time....

1 comment:

  1. Well of course she hits her rattle on purpose...she loves to make a racket, what is playing without racket? What a beautiful bathtime grin!!!! Aunt Gina loves it!

    ReplyDelete