Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Evan's 1 Month Pictures

I realize Evan will be 6 months old next week but I thought everyone would be excited to see these pictures regardless. With as much as Josh had to travel over the summer we really didn't have time to work in a photo shoot for baby Evan so with the help of my sister, I took them myself! I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out and I am just as excited to make his baby collage and hang it on the wall as I was with the professionally taken pictures of Isla and Aiden. It's funny to see how much he has changed in 5 months. His hair is so much lighter now but those eyes are still beautifully blue :) Here are a few of my favorites and the link to the album is below. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment