Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby "BOY" Downing!

As most everyone knows now, we are expecting a baby boy in May! We didn't find out the gender with either Isla or Aiden and it was such a wonderful surprise but this time we had a little more to consider as the baby and a sibling will need to share rooms while they are young. I felt just as excited as I did on delivery day and now we know how to plan for the arrival of the baby. It's a little different being able to pick out things for the room and know that I can start cleaning out all of our baby girl items that we don't need anymore. Josh is excited because he didn't have a brother growing up and he is anxious to see the dynamic between the boys. We actually both grew up with 2 girls and a boy in our family so this is new territory! We are happy the boys are just two years apart and Isla will stay our little princess :)

We will be doing a baseball themed room for the boys... I know, surprise, surprise right?! We are going to be getting bunk beds for Aiden to switch to around the time he is 2 which is the same time the baby is due. I'm excited to get started on the room now that everyone knows the big secret!

Our handsome boy! On a side note...His sono picture looks very similar to his brother's!

No comments:

Post a Comment