This weekend we had our family birthday party for our birthday princess and she loved it! It was a birthday party full of Sofia the First including a "Birthday Princess" banner. Isla told me I was the best mommy ever for getting all of the decorations so that's a win in my book for sure :) We were happy to have so many family members take the time to celebrate Isla turning 4. It's crazy to believe that so much time has gone bye since we welcomed her into this world. She has brightened our lives and brought us so much joy. She is beautiful, funny, smart and so loving and caring. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter and we cherish every moment with her. The good, the bad and the ugly! Each moment is a moment we learn a little more about her, a little more about ourselves and a little more about parenting. I'm thankful for her every day!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the party and the link to the rest of them is below!
Nicolle
No comments:
Post a Comment