This weekend we spent at home getting some things done around the house or as Josh calls it, the honey-do list. He had a couple items on that list for himself though too! The boys' room is all but finished. My goal was to have it completed by the end of March and today is April 1st and I'm waiting on my last shipment and should have everything completed and hung tonight! I will take pictures and hopefully share them in the next couple days. My mom took most of the day off on Friday and helped me get a ton of baby clothes washed and put away as well as sanitize and wash all of the bottles and put those away. These things are much more fun to do with someone else's help! She brought each of the kids a new outfit and outside toy and kites! We went outside to fly the kites but there wasn't much wind so the kids had to run the kites which resulted in what could have one us the big bucks on America's Funniest home videos I'm sure! Aiden was dragging his kite around, minding his own business and Isla was running hers to make it fly just above the ground. Isla ran around Aiden and down the hill and her kite wrapped his head at the perfect height and almost took him down! We laughed so hard! It was hilarious!
Saturday night, after a long day of chores, Josh set up the kid's tent for them to watch a movie and eat some popcorn. They loved it!
I also became a barber over the week/weekend. I cut both Aiden and Josh's hair and it doesn't look bad! I did get a little close to Aiden's head in a couple spots but it will grow out ;) Hopefully before Easter lol!
Before: Look at this wild man!
After: So much better
We actually had some wind on Sunday so the kids really got to fly their kites. It went well for about 5 minutes before Aiden's got stuck in a tree and I believe we have officially lost Isla's but it was fun while it lasted.
Happy April Fool's Day!
Nicolle
No comments:
Post a Comment