Evan William~4 months old

The youngest member of our family is now 4 months old and it's hard to believe. I know I may say that every month but it's the truth! Let's see, Evan is a big guy. We had his check-up last week and he is weighing in at 16lbs. People often ask if he's about 6 months old if that gives you an idea of his size :) He has been struggling over the last month to sleep all night which is disappointing to me of course but this week has been better. Evan falls asleep for the night between 8pm-9pm and wakes up earlier when he sleeps all night. I can handle waking up early with him if he hasn't been up several times that night! If you put anything near his mouth he is going to chew on it. There must be some teeth working their way up but I don't see or feel any little bumps yet. He is eating 6oz every 3 hours on the dot! It's hard to hold him off if you need to in order to get back on schedule to hit the night time feeding right. I've been putting 3 month clothes on him and when I looked at him the other day it looked like he had spandex on....... so I've reorganized his drawers and put the bigger, warmer clothes in there. Maybe it's just a little harder to let him get bigger knowing he's my last baby :) He smiles ALL the time and he smiles big! When Evan "talks" he does it with his mouth wide open....takes after his dad ;) He can't decide if he likes to be tickled and is super jumpy for having two crazy/loud older siblings. He just grunts when you tickle him and it makes me laugh. He has found his toes and grabs them every chance he gets. He's kind of over sitting in the bouncy chair and wants to sit upright all the time which is challenging when he can't quite do that! He sure tries though! His hair is wild and Josh wants to cut off his old man curls but I won't let him. We love you Evan!
Nicolle
No comments:
Post a Comment