This is just too funny to not share! And I understand it may not be that funny to everyone else but I still wanted to share. Aiden has had a deep, unconditional love for Mickey for as long as he could understand who Mickey was. We celebrated his 2nd birthday with a Mickey theme. This past Christmas was full of Mickey. One of the first words he said was "Mouse" (spoken like MOU). This kid loves Mickey and over time he has collected a few stuffed Mickeys.
This is his stuffed Mickey collection. He has lovingly assigned each one a name. Starting from the left "Pretty Mickey, Mickey Giant, Little Mickey"
And the best part is that he is very specific about which Mickey he would like to sleep with and generally will not accept another in it's place. My little man is growing up so much right now and I love that I'm able to watch every minute of it. It makes my heart so happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment